OHIO ACHIEVEMENT ASSESSMENTS
Your child will begin taking the Ohio Achievement Assessment tests next week. The test schedule is as follows:
· Thursday, April 26th—3rd and 4th Grade Reading
· Friday, April 27th—5th and 6th Grade Reading
· Tuesday, May 1st—3rd and 4th Grade Math
· Wednesday, May 2nd—5th and 6th Grade Math
· Thursday, May 3rd—5th Grade Science
It is important that your son/daughter does their best on this test in order to show what they have learned this year. Perfect Attendance is extremely important this week!
These test results are one of several sources that are used when making future educational decisions pertaining to your child.
Please help by making sure your son/daughter:
1. Gets a good night’s sleep each night during testing week.
2. Eats a good breakfast each morning during test week.
3. Is in attendance and arrives at school on time.
4. Has at least two #2 pencils with erasers.
5. Takes the tests seriously. Students will have up to 2 ½ hours to complete each test.
Test results are expected in mid-June. The results will be mailed to each student’s parents after the school receives them.